CREDAI Youth Wing
Formed in 2015, CREDAI Youth Wing is formed keeping in view the need to bring together the next generation of real estate builders and developers so that they can be groomed and nurtured to become better professionals, ethical businessmen and true leaders in Real Estate. Inculcating strong values and developing a knowledge and learning based environment for these young and bright developers, CREDAI Youth Wing will ensure that our leaders of tomorrow will be well informed and knowledgeable with an open mind and the strongest of the business values. CREDAI looks towards its young members to strengthen the next wave of developers in our Association from the grass-root levels.
As a part of CREDAI Youth Wing Mysuru, we aim at discovering a whole new way of handling Real Estate business. We nurture young minds to take on the market, educate them to operate like professionals and provide them what they need the most - an effective on the job experience! The Youth Wing will take the second generation entrepreneurs through various aspects of the business through learning summits and study. It will be a platform to ensure knowledge sharing, interaction through business forums and contributing to the society through CSR initiatives and activities.
- Support CREDAI Clean City Movement
- Share knowledge and grow together.
- Marketing & finance improvement in real estate.
- Cost efficiency & safety in construction sites.
- To bring affordable housing & new technologies to Mysuru.
- Make Mysuru a sustainable and a smart city.
- Build trust among one another and with the customers.
- Enable learning for its members through study groups, in-house events like YouthCON and Mentorship programs.
- Build a strong camaraderie amongst the Youth Wing members.
- To bring focus on what’s trending in the industry and the future of Real Estate.
- Should be a real estate developer whose company is enrolled as CREDAI member.
- Should be a Director/Partner in the family business.
- Should be above 21 years and below 40 years of age.