Advantages of becoming a CREDAI member:
- Collective representation and unified voice of the real estate industry.
- Influencing policy and processes relating to taxation, interest rates, FDI, RERA, environment, labour legislation.
- Enhancing perception of the real estate industry through social action on skill development, solid waste management, labour welfare and education.
- Bonding, interaction and consensus building among real estate community.
- Participation in debate, discussion for strategic action.
Who can become a member of CREDAI?
All associations of promoters and builders of real estate as well as associations of real estate developers anywhere in the country can become CREDAI members. The membership is not open to government or quasi-government organizations. All individual developers and builders can become members of the city level or state level developer associations, and can in turn become members of CREDAI on a national level.
- Builders and developers who wish to apply for CREDAI membership should have completed a minimum of 1 project in Mysuru.
- Applicants should have a clean track record.
- Applicants from other cities will be considered only if they are a part of any other CREDAI chapter.
- All applications will go through a screening process by existing members who have completed three years and above with a clean record and no pending dues.
How to obtain a CREDAI membership?
Since CREDAI is a private body and invite only basis, membership for the same shall be subjected to approval by CREDAI members after being invited from the same. To check your eligibility for the invite, please do leave a request for invite by entering the details in the form given below.
Admission Guidelines for Membership:
- Any State / City / Town level Association desirous of becoming a Member of the Confederation shall apply in the prescribed form to the Secretary and shall be proposed and seconded by a member of the Confederation and re commended by a Member of the Governing Council Board. Such an application shall be accompanied by a Demand Draft in favour of “CREDAI” towards payment of entrance fee as well as Annual Subscription.
- If the Governing Council Board considers it necessary, it may constitute a Screening Committee for admission to membership as “Member association” and may lay down such guidelines and delegate such powers to it as it may deem fit.
- Associations may be admitted to membership by the Governing Council Board with the approval of majority of the members of the Governing Council Board present, and voting at a Meeting, so that in any event, such admission is approved by a majority of the total membership of the Governing Council Board. A circular or letter duly signed by a member of the Governing Council Board expressing his approval or disapproval of the admission shall be treated as valid for the purpose of this Article.
- If no reply is received from any such member of the Governing Council Board within thirty days of being asked to signify his approval or disapproval of such admission, the Governing Council Board may refuse any application for membership without assigning any reason.
- The Governing Council Board shall decide any question which may arise as to the eligibility or otherwise of any applicant for admission as a member and its decision shall be final.
- If the application is rejected, the Secretary and/or Director General will intimate the rejection to the concerned Applicant and refund to the concerned Association the sum paid for the purpose.
- If the application/organisation is accepted by the Governing Council Board, then the Secretary and/or Director General shall notify the acceptance thereof to the applicant in writing. He shall also furnish the applicant with a copy of the Constitution of the Confederation. The date of enrolment of the member shall be the date on which his application is accepted by the Governing Council Board.
- Once the membership is granted, the “member association” on their letter head and any other stationery will include under their association name a CREDAI logo and a line mentioning Member – CREDAI. In the case of member associations joining after Adoption of these Articles, it would be mandatory on their part to include in their name as a prefix or suffix the acronym “CREDAI” as also the name of City or Town they represent.
- All members are obliged to follow the Rules & Regulations, Code of Conduct and Code of Practices of the association.